Make smart choices
Adaptable accounting and business solutions
At Gains, we believe it’s important to give our clients choice when it comes to their services, and we want to make sure they’re getting as much value out of them as possible. We offer three main packages to support your journey from startup to growth, as well as a range of add-on services to choose from. That way, it’s easy to move through the package levels as your business grows, scaling up the services you need over time.
Our Start Up package has all the essentials for a brand-new business. From there, you can move on to Accelerate for more complex payroll and tax requirements, and eventually Grow to support you as your business expands. If you’re not sure which package would be the best fit for your business, or if you want to know more about what’s included, we’re more than happy to talk it through.
Our service packages are fine-tuned to meet the needs of your business at each stage of its growth. Whether you’re starting up or in the process of expanding, we’ve got the package to suit you.
- Business accounts
- Corporation tax return
- Payroll and pensions for up to two employees
- P11D services
- Director’s tax return for one director
- Tax planning (lite) for one director
- Xero and Receipt Bank setup, support and training
- Company secretarial services
- Registered office address
- Meetings to discuss your business (up to four per year)
- This includes all of the services in the Start up package, plus the following:
- Payroll and pensions for up to five employees
- Director’s tax return for up to two directors
- Tax planning (lite) for up to two directors
- VAT return
- This includes all of the services in the Start up and Accelerate packages, plus:
- Payroll for up to 10 employees
- Bookkeeping for up to 10 hours monthly
- Monthly management report (lite)
If there’s something extra you need, we also offer a selection of add-on options, so you can pick and choose your services according to your requirements.
Just talk to us, and we’ll get back to you with a no-obligation quote.
- Payroll and pensions
- Business performance and KPI review
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Virtual finance function
- Virtual FD
- Business plan
- Company formation including opening UK bank account
- Finance system training
- Personal tax return
- SEIS/EIS tax reliefs
- R&D tax relief
- Specialist tax advice for restaurants/cafes
- Tax review
- Tax planning
- Tronc scheme
READY TO GET STARTED?
We’re excited to hear from you about your business goals.
Just send us a message, or book an appointment, to set up a free, 15-minute consultation and talk about how we can support your success.